Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! someone else in guelph!

Originally posted by Jezebel View Post
    Hi!

I'm in Guelph too and would be quite interested in attending a local AP group for Moms and Dads.
    You are the only other AP I know of in Guelph - do you know any one else personally?

Comment

Looks like I'm the only Winnipeg person. I'd love to get a group going here too, but I don't know anyone who follows AP even slightly. Most people just think I'm crazy and spoiling my daughter.
      Good to see so many Canadians here though!!

Laura

Comment

I'm in Winnipeg and am considering starting some kind of group - would you be interested in helping and/or joining and trying to find some other AP families in town, too? I've started a group on Facebook, as well. I feel alone most of the time, having very few friends and family members who agree with my parenting choices.

Comment

MInnie000, Don't know if you're still around but I'm in the 'peg and interested in getting a group going.

Comment

Originally posted by littlefrankie View Post
            I'm in Winnipeg and am considering starting some kind of group - would you be interested in helping and/or joining and trying to find some other AP families in town, too? I've started a group on Facebook, as well. I feel alone most of the time, having very few friends and family members who agree with my parenting choices.
            It might be helpful to name a group and then post notices around the city or area where you live. Place them in second hand children stores, maternity stores, health units, and natural food stores. You will find like minded people!
            Best wishes,
            Judy Arnall
            www.attachmentparenting.ca

Comment

Working...
            X