Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any AP Mom's near me

I went on the API website to look for AP Groups near me and there isn't any listed. I'm in the process of trying to find some near me but seem to be the only AP individual in the area. I would start my own but my dd is too young, and I seem to be the only one in the community that has this parenting belief (that's ok i've never really fit in here, I'm kindof use to it) But I'm wondering if anybody who access this site lives near me. I live about an hour north of London, Ontario, Canada. Please PM me if you live near by. Because I'm battling everyone in my community about my parenting style it would feel great to have other AP Mom's to talk to.

i think you should try posting in the "API in Canada" forum. you may have better luck there hang in there! it's tough going it alone, but starting a group sounds like a great idea! have you found out what the reading requirements are? maybe you could get a jump on that?

Comment

I did a random search and couldn't find it. Do you happen to know the link?

Comment

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/f...splay.php?f=67

if you scroll down on the main forum page, it's under "API Around the World."

Comment

not sure how far...

Originally posted by smurfsammy View Post
          I went on the API website to look for AP Groups near me and there isn't any listed. I'm in the process of trying to find some near me but seem to be the only AP individual in the area. I would start my own but my dd is too young, and I seem to be the only one in the community that has this parenting belief (that's ok i've never really fit in here, I'm kindof use to it) But I'm wondering if anybody who access this site lives near me. I live about an hour north of London, Ontario, Canada. Please PM me if you live near by. Because I'm battling everyone in my community about my parenting style it would feel great to have other AP Mom's to talk to.
          I live in Guelph - not sure where abouts you are, but maybe not too far??

Comment

Working...
          X