• Show
Clear All

• Norway, anyone?

Any Norwegian Attacment Parents here?

I am here, my dear Line Tamara!

Comment

Hi, sweetie!!

Comment

There is currently only one support group in Norway, Gjovik tilknytningsomsorg API in Oppland.

But several people are studying to become leaders, so hopefully there will be more groups soon!

Comment

i'm here too!

Hei!!!

I'm in Kongsberg...

Comment

Hi,

I am not in Norway, but got my Norwegian friend, Bente in Oslo a membership for her birthday. I need to see if I can get her on the forum. She has good experience and insight. I am thrilled to hear there are more leaders coming into the Gjovik Tilknytningsomsorg API group. How WONDERFUL!

best,
            Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by lotushjerte View Post
              Hei!!!

I'm in Kongsberg...
              Hi!

I am in Kongsberg too. 33 weeks pregnant, absolutely decided to use attachment parenting style. Will be great to find AP friends around here in near future!

Comment

Hi!

I'm in Norway, Arendal

Comment

I'm from Norway as well, Bergen more precisely and looking for others to meet up with as I sometimes feel a bit isolated practising AP while "everybody" else seems to be doing something different.

Comment

Norway anyone

Saw something on the news about this not so long ago. There was a "spiral-like" flying object over Norway last night. The news channel showed a short video clip of the object, I was wondering if anyone by chance can get some better footage?

Comment

Working...
                    X