Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from England

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm interested in hearing about any API groups or members already in the UK as my searches haven't found any!

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/groups/webuk.php

Comment

Hi

I contacted Abby - she doesn't live in the UK anymore!

There is an API-UK yahoo group but there doesn't seem to be any activity on it at all.......

Comment

Sadly your right, it's not that active. I'm always around by email and telephone though!

I hope we get more people to sign up but it's hard in the UK as there are so many un-official groups and AP is less common due to our lovely history of non-AP parenting as a country.

Do you have a local LLL group, although I know there are few of them as well

Comment

Hi MamaLion

So happy to know there is at least one contact here in the UK! I've just joined the API-UK yahoo group (I'm guessing you know that ) but would it be possible to also be in e-mail contact with you? I've been hearing some quite interesting things about AP courses (!) recently and I'd love to be able to discuss that.

I am a member of LLL and have attended 3 different groups over the last 3 years (we moved) but my current one doesn't run toddler sessions and the series meetings are obviously more newborn/early days focussed. Plus they're also held on a morning I work at the moment.

Comment

Hello I'm from UK, I'm in Brighton.

Comment

Hi Milkymum, nice to see someone else from the UK on here.

Have you heard about the new AP group in Brighton? www.bubhub.org - its sounds great!

Comment

Hi ladies,

I'm in cheshire, came across this group: http://messageboards.ivillage.co.uk/iv-ukprattach, which seems quite active...

let me know if you find any more.

Antje

Comment

Hi Antje - how nice to see another mama from the UK

Thanks for that link, it looks great - there's definitely something a lot going on there!

Comment

Hi,

It's me again. From Natural mamas. it looks like not many parents from Uk are members of API. We should keep in touch.

Aurelija from Croydon, Surrey
                    Last edited by emilia's mum; 11-10-2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Hi Aurelija, nice to see you on here too!

Comment

Originally posted by kamala View Post
                        Hi Milkymum, nice to see someone else from the UK on here.

Have you heard about the new AP group in Brighton? www.bubhub.org - its sounds great!

Yeah I've been going there it's great, how did you hear about it?

Comment

deleted duplicate message

Comment

From Evangelia - she's one of the mums who runs it

Comment

Working...
                            X