Welcome to API of Topeka, KS!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here! Hi, everyone. This is pretty nice.

Comment

Hey everyone!

The decision has been made that images will be allowed on private support group forums, so once our forum is set up we'll be able to post pics. I think it'd be fun to have a thread of family pics, but maybe still set up the flickr account if we have a lot of pictures to post for an event.

What does everyone think about that?

Comment

wahoo!

Well that is GREAT!!! YAY so glad we get to do this!!!

Comment

Well look at YOU with your cool little avatar, Miss Wendee!

(You too can have one for the low low price of $5! Help support API!)

Comment

yea- you too can support API!!!

Comment

Well hello everyone! And Tracey I must have missed the announcement ... Congrats!!!
              Last edited by sbradbury; 04-05-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by filledeterre View Post
                I made it! But now I have to let Ariana type on the computer, so I don't get to explore anymore : (
                Hi everyone! I hope it is ok that I am posting on your thread! lol

Tracy, you are expecting?? WOW! That is so great.

I miss you guys...

Rachel

Comment

Of course, Rachel! Do you want access to our private SG forum when it gets set up? I can add your name to the list!

Comment

Yes, I am pregnant. And Sarah, you missed the announcement at playgroup the Friday of Noah's party. I didn't want to tell you at the party...I didn't want to steal any of Noah's attention. Plus, you looked very tired and I didn't want to tell you that I will soon be visiting the birth center and adding to the workload. So instead I put it in the signature line to see if anyone who hadn't heard noticed it. Clearly you are more observant that I expected.

Comment

Hi everyone. I finally made it onto our new message forum. I hope you all have a great day!

Scarlett

Comment

Welcome, everyone!

Our own private forum should get created today and then they'll start adding users tomorrow. I'll keep you updated!

Comment

Originally posted by filledeterre View Post
                          I made it! But now I have to let Ariana type on the computer, so I don't get to explore anymore : (
                          CONGRATULATIONS Tracey!!

Comment

Play groups

Hello, I am new here. This is my first post and I was wondering if this is where I go to find out where the play groups meet on Wednesday afternoons. If not, if someone knows where to direct me I would appreciate it. Thank you and I look forward to exploring this group.

~Alba

Comment

Hi Alba,

This is just the thread we chatted on until our private forum was created. I've e-mailed the forum administrator to get you access to our forum and will e-mail you when you've been added with directions on how to access it. It'll be posted on the forum where playgroup will be this week (but probably not until Wed. morning )

Bonnie

Comment

Thank you Bonnie.

Comment

Working...
                                X