Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to API of Topeka, KS!

Hi everyone!!! Post here when you join!

We can play here until our new group forum is created.

If you would like more information about our attachment parenting support group in Topeka, Kansas, please visit apitopeka.org or e-mail info@apitopeka.org.

I'm here! This is so cool!

Comment

Yay, Cheryl!!

Isn't this fun?

Comment

I wonder if we'll be able to post pics once they work out all the kinks??

Comment

Hi ya! Wendee here!!! It would be great to at least have the private forumes pic friendly!!! We will see!

Comment

Hi Wendee!

I'll be glad to ask about the pics thing and see what they say. I wonder if that's a setting we'll be able to choose once we have our group forum since we moderate it ourselves.

Comment

OK I tried asking about the picture thing in the General Forum. If I don't get a response there I can e-mail the forum administrator about it. Great question!

Comment

Yea!!! I finally got the registration e-mail! How did you do your signatures?

Comment

YAY! You made it!

To change your signature, click on "User CP" in the blue bar along the top. Then there will be a link on the left that says "Edit Signature".

Comment

I did it! This is pretty cool. I hope everyone gets on here soon!

Comment

Is anyone else here yet?

We have 13 people registered but we're the only ones posting!

Comment

I am here too. This is so neat!!

Comment

I made it! But now I have to let Ariana type on the computer, so I don't get to explore anymore : (

Comment

Yay! Tonya and Tracey made it!

And I totally feel you on the kids wanting to bang/type on the keyboard. haha

Comment

um, hi

Cale here. Posting. Henry's asleep, so he's not attacking the keyboard right now. That's all I have for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X