This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Midwest US!

Please join your Midwestern neighbors near and far to find support, locally with live meetings by API affiliated Support Groups, or to find like minded parents near you.

If you do not see an affiliated API Support Group in your area and want to get one started, click here.

Otherwise, pull up a seat and get to know each other!

Need to find MN group.

I'm trying to get to the Minneapolis MN API group. I'm not very good at this stuff. If anyone can help, please message me.
    Thanks!
    Vanessa

Comment

Hi Vanessa, I found this link to their website:
      http://www.orgsites.com/tn/twincitiesapi/index.html

Comment

Kokomo, IN

I live in Kokomo, IN, which is about an hour away from the capital, Indianapolis. I did a support group search for all of Indiana and did not get any matches. There is no support group in all of Indiana? I would be interested in starting a group, but the rules say your baby has to be 18-months-old. My son is almost 11-months-old.

We are just getting starting positive discipline. I've checked out a book from the library, but would really like to talk with other parents, especially those who have older children. Do you have any suggestions?

CK

Comment

You can always start an informal group untill you get official, that is what we did. Go aheah and read some of the books, those few months will go by quick!

Comment

Originally posted by harmonicker View Post
            Please join your Midwestern neighbors near and far to find support, locally with live meetings by API affiliated Support Groups, or to find like minded parents near you.

If you do not see an affiliated API Support Group in your area and want to get one started, click here.

Otherwise, pull up a seat and get to know each other!

Just a note, the 'click here' link does not work...

Comment

Indiana?

Hi- I'm in Indiana - near Indianapolis and would love to connect with other API folks in the area. Let me know if you're out there.

We have a 5-year old son and we have practiced AP since his birth. Would love to hear what other folks are doing.

Comment

Working...
              X