Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonviolent Communication Workshop - Columbus, OH 4/17-19

"Speak Peace and Change Your World"
    For more info or to register, contact CCCO at 614-558-1141 or ccco112 at sbcglobal.net

i sooooo wish i could go to this. there's just no way we can leave the house for the weekend. columbus is pretty close, too. we have to get one set up in canton!

Comment

not to mention the pirce for us..ouch..but it does sound great!

Comment

What do we need to do to set one up here? dh and I could both use it

Comment

Originally posted by havecompassion View Post
          What do we need to do to set one up here? dh and I could both use it
          couldn't we all? well, i suppose it would take a good deal of research, planning, and a wee bit of money. know anyone w/those qualifications??

Comment

hmmm...let's start w/some playdates, but i do want to look into how we could do this here. i also would love to organize a beautiful friendships seminar. she's having a baby soon, so not avail for a bit, but has offered to come in free...just needs mileage and lodging.

http://www.beautifulfriendships.net/ --she's in training now to be an api leader too
            Last edited by havecompassion; 04-11-2008, 09:12 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

christina,
              i've actually looked into NVC's speakers. last i checked, there was one based in cleveland.
              you can go here: www.cnvc.org to learn more. let's work together on this!

Comment

yeah, looks like there's a trainer based in Cleveland. i'm happy to work w/you on it.

Comment

sounds good, let's chat privately....

Comment

Working...
                  X