Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland, Maine anyone?

Is anyone from Portland, Maine? Is there a strong AP community there?
    Thanks!

Hey Pam!! Nice to "see" you!! How are you feeling? Are you guys thinking of a move to Portland? Shawn and I used to live in Portland, that is where Ian was born. There is not a big AP community as such, but there are decent amount of AP moms who all need to connect. I belonged to a pretty large manistream mom's group called Mom to Mom of Maine, and a friend and I started an AP subgroup of it. I have no idea if it is still active within the group or not. If you have any more questions about Portland, feel free to email me! Take care!

Amy

Comment

Hi Amy,

It's good to "see" you too! How are you doing?

"Considering" may be a strong word, but it's something that might be on the radar screen as an option. I forgot you had lived there! I heard of the Mom to Mom group, and sent an email to the moderator but never heard back. The sub-group is called "Connection Parenting", right? I'll have to try to contact them again, especially if things get more serious. We're just trying to figure out now if it's a place we could be happy - whether we should even bother investigating. From what I've heard so far, it has potential. Did you like it?

I'm doing well. Getting very large-bellied! I went to the mall over the weekend, and three different people stopped me to ask when I was due, thinking I'd be delivering any time now. Nope- three months to go! So I feel very third-trimester-like, actually, very ninth-month-like, but am healthy and happy and doing well!

Give me a call sometime!

Comment

Working...
      X