- Farm Tours at the Educational Farm at Joppa Hill (Bedford)
- Friendly Farm in Dublin
- Beech Hill Farm and Ice Cream Barn in Hopkinton has farm animals, a nature trail, corn mazes, and a sand box
- Carter Hill Orchard in Concord has a trike area and a lookout tower
- Charmingfare Farm in Candia has a petting zoo and hayrides
- Diamond Hill Farm in Hopkinton has llamas and horses to pet
- Gould Hill Orchard in Contoocook has "The Little Nature Museum" with hands-on and interactive exhibits, nature trails, and educational programs.
- Bluestone Farm in Weare will arrange horse or pony rides.
- Twist of Fate Farm in Dunbarton has friendly rabbits, goats, sheep, pigs, cows, and chickens. Call Jen at 774-5150 for hours. Naturally raised, non-medicated, hormone-free meats and eggs for sale.
Museums & Educational Sites
- Kaleidoscope Childrens Museum in Concord
- The Currier Museum in Manchester offers free art related kids activities at 11:30 am on Wednesdays. Best suited for ages 6 and up.
- Amoskeag Fishways in Manchester offers classes, campfires, full moon hikes, and canoe trips to the public by registration.
- NH Audubon Society offers "Family Friday Nights", classes, hikes, and canoe trips to the public by registration.
- The Butterfly Place (Mass)
- Children's Museum of Portsmouth
- Children's Metamorphosis Museum in Derry
- Polar Caves in Plymouth
- Squam Lake Science Center in Holderness
Parks & Beaches
- Clough State Park and Beach in Weare
- The city of Manchester has a schedule of events.
- Storyland Theme Park
- The Discovery Stop in Londonderry
- Davis Farmland (Mass)