X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Philadelphia area group?

The only thing I've found on the website is Montgomery county. Countless emails to the leader who's address is posted have gone unanswered so I figured that's likely defunct.

Any Philly people here? I'm in the Philly burbs and looking to connect with like minded parents.

Hi,
    I tried to find a group here also, last spring/summer, when I moved here. I'm in the suburbs too - Trooper/Audubon. My daughter just turned 4, and it's been tough doing things differently than most people and only finding like minded people on the internet or in books!
    Are you nearby?

Comment

Maybe you should start your own group!

There are also other, possibly agreeable groups in your area that may work for you, although not affiliated with API.

I found these in a quick online search. Most come with a strong Natural Parenting side, so if that is not for you..........Start your own API group!

Families for Conscious Living -Philadelphia

The Peaceful Parenting Meetup Phoenixville Group

Haddonfield NJ Attachment Parenting Advocates

Garnet Valley Attachment Parenting Advocates

I know nothing of these groups personally but it might be worth it to get in touch to find that like minded community.......

Comment

Thank you Naomi. That's helpful. I've started with that phoenixville meetup group. It looks good.

Comment

Working...
        X