Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody from the Houston Group?

Hi mamas. My name's Kelly and I have a three year old DS. I'm originally from the Houston area and I've been to the group out there once a couple years back. My DH is military and we've lived a few places since then, we're in HI now but just got orders to go back home!!! So, I was hoping to start networking to find some playgroups and a resource for AP-friendly peds, dentists and natural parenting stores and that kind of thing. We'll be in the League city/Seabrook area. I'm also an LLL Leader. So if you attend any of the meeting you should see me there! i already feel lonely for some like-minded support, the AP/Natural living community here is huge and I'll miss it. I can't wait to have that and be in Texas though!

I'm the leader of The Woodlands API group so I'm on the opposite side of the city as you'll be! Welcome back home though!!!

Comment

Hey Jellybean-
      my great friend lives in katy- isn't that close to the woodlands? she is looking for some local api support! where can i direct her too?
      thanks!

Comment

actually Katy is about 45 mins from us. But she's definitely welcome to join our group! pm me and I'll give you our info or you can find it on the API website under group support.

Comment

Hi!
          I'm Meredith and I am in Montgomery which is about 50 miles NW of Houston, near Lake Conroe

Comment

Hi!

I'm Adrienne and I'm moving to Brenham next week! Any of you out my way? Or know anyone who is?

Thanks!

Comment

Meredith - If you are in Montgomery, than The Woodlands group would be close for you! You should come sometime! We meet just down I-45 from you, so it wouldn't be a tough drive.

Adrienne - sorry... Brenham is still quite a ways off! Good luck finding some co-mommies!

Comment

Working...
              X