an informal presentation and demonstrations of common techniques
APRIL 22. 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM at THE NORMAN PUBLIC LIBRARY
Parents in many cultures have been wearing their babies for centuries,
and the benefits ts to baby (and Mom and Dad) have been well-documented.
* Reduced crying and fussiness
* Increased stimulation and learning
* Increased parent-child interaction and
* Helps make breastfeeding easy and
* Convenient hands-free carrying
See real parents demonstrate how easy it is to wear their babies, and
even get a little practice wearing your own baby. All are welcome; the
class is free and open to the public. If you own a sling or wrap but aren’t
sure how to use it, bring it and we’ll show you how.
For more information, please call Rachel at 405-217-4089
Sponsored by Attachment Parenting International of Norman