Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API of San Antonio

Come on over and join us!

www.sanantonioapi.org

We have 4 monthly meetings, weekly playdates and park meet ups and a lot of other fun activities and get togethers.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread.
    Last edited by wlandrum; 05-15-2008, 01:00 PM.

Definitely come join us...you will find us a very welcoming group of moms. Join our San Antonio message board and start chatting with other like-minded moms right in your area.

Comment

Oh wow...I'm moving to San Antonio in about 3 weeks! I'm so excited to see several groups and I hope to meet you all there.

~Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by lemonsong View Post
        Oh wow...I'm moving to San Antonio in about 3 weeks! I'm so excited to see several groups and I hope to meet you all there.

~Lisa
        Definitely join our local San Antonio message board (see our website above) now before you move (if you haven't already). We are a very active group, so you will see a lot of get-together activity on our local message board (this is where we plan all of our events/playgroups/parkdays/etc.).

See you in SA!!!

Comment

I just sent a request to join your API SA-NB board. I hope to see you all soon!

Comment

hey ladies!!!!

hey ya'll miss ya...
            hugs and kisses
            ~laura and Caitlyn

Comment

Hello, all! Another San Antonio memebr popping in to encourage you to join our message board and/or come visit us at a meeting or get-together!

Lemonsong - hope your move went well

Laura - Hi there *waves* You are moving back to Miami in the fall? Good luck! Eat some yummy food for me, would ya?

Comment

Working...
              X