Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Seattle

I'm Linda mother of Kaylee (14 months). I've been here about a year but have yet to make it to an API meeting.

Are there any other Puget Sound parents here?

Hello from Seattle

I am here, but further North, up in Snohomish. I am a Leader with the Snohomish County group, we meet in Everett.

Comment

I'm also here representing SnoCo! We live in Everett and also belong to the Everett group. Hi Marianne!

Comment

Hello from Seattle

Hey my girl Jenn! REPRESENT!! Glad your on, this is going to be an awesome resource!

Comment

Another API of Snohomish County leader here, signing in. Greetings, ladies!

-Bryn

Comment

Hello from Seattle

Been waiting to see you here Bryn! Glad to have you, this is great isn't it!

Comment

Well..I'm here for the SnoCo API group for now...the next 2 weeks to be exact! LOL I'm glad to have a place to catch you all after I'm gone though.

Comment

Hello from Seattle

Hey Lisa,

good to see you, you always be a part of our Snohomish County group- even in Texas!

Comment

When and how often do you meet? I'm on Whidbey and would love to get together with some other AP moms while I work on getting a group started here.

Comment

Hi Lisa,

API of Snohomish County meets on the 2nd Monday of the month from 10 to noon at Sound Holistic Health on Grand Ave in Everett in the Kindred Spirit Center Yoga Room. We also have monthly potlucks, Crafter's Circle, playgroups, and beginning soon book club. Until we join this online forum, you can join our online community and hear of our many events at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apiofsnohomishcounty/.

You can work with my co-leader Bryn and myself as an applicant to start your own group in your area. We'd love to have you attend!

Comment

Marianna,

Yay, a group that is closer! I have already begun the application process to start a group here on the Island and would love to attend a meeting soon. We'll have to talk soon!

Thanks,
                      Lisa

Comment

That's fantastic Lisa, what a great area to bring an API group to! Let me know how I can help!

Comment

Working...
                        X