No announcement yet.

Bellingham, Washington

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellingham, Washington

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if there will be others here from Bellingham and surrounding areas - Ferndale, Mount Vernon? There's no API group this far north and if I get more time (ha!) I'm considering starting one.

I have two beautiful sons who are both toddlers - 16 months apart, quite a handful but loving every minute of it!

e-mail me if you're anywhere near Bellingham and interested in chatting more or trying to start a group!

~ Briana

Hi! We are on Whidbey Island and do not have an API group...yet! I've thought about traveling to Seattle to meet some of the parents/children just to interact with others who have similar views.

Local (closer to Skagit and Whatcom County) Snohomish County API group

Why travel all the way to Seattle, not that its not a great group or worth the drive, but there is a new (Jan 2008) Snohomish County API group that meets on the 2nd Monday of the month from 10:00 AM to 12:00. Our meetings are located at Sound Holistic Health on Grand Ave in Everett (the old Public Market building and right above Sno-Isle Food Co-op) in the Kindred Spirit Center Yoga Room.

Until we switch over to this API forum, you can join our online community and connect with families in your area at We also offer family potlucks, playgroups, crafting circle and book clubs.

Hope to connect with you and your families!

Bellingham Group

Hi, Briana,

I know it's been about a year since you posted this, but I just found it by googling "attachment parenting bellingham" and it's telling that this is all that came up! I recently moved from Seattle and am considering starting a group here - would you still be interested in joining one? Do you know of others who would be interested?

It has been a long time since anyone posted on this thread but we moved to Bellingham from Seattle a year ago and I would be interested in talking about putting together something....

API of Skagit County

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to post to let you know that API of Skagit County will hold our first monthly meeting on Feb 9 at the Burlington Public Library at 10:30 a.m. If you'd like more information or support please contact me at

Group Leader, API of Skagit County