X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii??

I live on Maui. I know there a lot of folks on Oahu and that there is an ap (not api) group there. I would love to get to know all the ap families of the islands.

Especially for when we come visiting to the neighbor islands.

Aloha!
    Wendy

Hi! I am Angie and the mother of two wonderful children, aged 4 and almost 2. I was born and raised on Oahu. My husband and I lived in Seattle for almost 5 years and my boy was born there. We moved back home when he was 8 months old because we wanted to raise him where we were raised and because we missed out families.

I am also a founding member of the Oahuapmama play group and the creator of our message board. We have a really great mix of women and I have made lifetime friends. We would love to get together with you if and when you come to Oahu (harder now with all the airplane troubles!).

If you are interested in joining our group you can send me a PM and I will give you the link. We are private and cannot be found via google. Most of us live on Oahu but we have many members who have since moved to different states but still remain active on the boards. We also have some members who are in the process of moving to Oahu but haven't arrived yet.

Comment

HI Angie!

Hello,
      My name is Kitty. A bit about me. HMM. I'm born and raised in Kailua, I now reside in West Palm Beach, FL. But will be returning with a husband and a son, a degree and a passion for great parenting- after 5 years! My husband and I are looking for others that share our views. I'm excited to hopefully take a look at your sight, and meet up for a play group. My son is 3 and a half, and ready to play! We will be home Oct. 7th! Yay!
      Sincerly,
      Kitty

Comment

I know that this thread is old but I am hoping that phishy25 still checks it! I would love to join the AP group here on Oahu - our little ohana lives in Aiea

Comment

Working...
        X