Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else from Oregon?

There seem to be a lot of AP families around here (Portland area), just wondering if anyone else has found their way here yet...

I am originally from Oregon, down in Southern Oregon (small town called Glide) bot moved to WA 13 years ago. Still an Oregonian at heart!

Welcome!

Comment

I'm in Vancouver, WA just over the river. New here too and pretty active on MDC. Are you active with one of the PDX API groups? I wish there was one in Vancouver...

Comment

Hi! I'm in Portland (and a bit active on MDC ), haven't checked out any API groups in the area (there are two, I know), but it's on my To Do Someday list.

Comment

Arwyn. I know I've seen your name around MDC. It always catches my eye 'cuz my middle name is Arwen

Comment

Just refreshing the Oregon thread...anyone else here from Oregon? I'm one of the leaders here, and just checking to see if anyone from the area is active on this forum!

Comment

Hi! I'm new here...looking for other AP families in Portland to connect with. Mama to a 13 month old, struggling with figuring it all out!

Comment

Welcome, BlacksheepPDX! Our next meeting is on Monday so I hope you'll be able to make it! You can check the website for details:

http://www.orgsites.com/or/pdxapi/index.html

Comment

Thanks Kelly!

I'm working Monday (and I'm a Nor'Easter), but I'm keeping an eye out for future meetings. We are an EC family and excited to see the "word" getting out there.

Comment

Private Portland, OR Forum!

Just wanted to post the word here that Portland API now has its online discussion forum here! Just go to the "support group" subforum and look for API of Portland, Oregon. Email me your username, and I'll get you added to this private forum.

We are excited to have our forum here and be a part of the larger API community!

Comment

Hi I'm in Hillsboro OR

sara mama to Nolan

Comment

Hi Sara, I'm glad you made it over here! And to answer your question...we're taking a little break from playgroups for a few weeks. We didn't have much turnout for the parks this summer, and it is hard to find a space for indoors. So we're going to re-evaluate in a few weeks.

Comment

Hi there! I'm in SW Portland. Health problems keep me from attending meetings and such. I've been a longtime member of the API Portland Yahoo group and I'd love to join the new forum here, but I'm having some trouble navigating and haven't been able to find my way there yet. Kelly -- could you please give me a pointer? My daughter is turning four next month, and I've found our local group to be incredibly helpful at many of the struggles we've had along the way.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Aviva, I'm glad you're here on the new forum! So, if you go to the main forum page, you'll see several sub-forum headings as you scroll on down the page..."General Forums", "API Reads", "Principal Specific Forums", etc...

Find the one that says "API Support Group Forums". You have to scroll down the page a bit, and it's right below the sub-forum that you posted in here! If you click on it, you'll see lots of other support groups' forums there...just find the one that says "API of Portland Oregon"!

I hope this helps. If you're not used to a discussion forum like this, it can take some getting-used to. Here's a direct link, though, just in case:

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/f...play.php?f=121

Comment

I am just refreshing this post for any Oregonians looking for our private forum!

Just go to the "support group" subforum and look for API of Portland, Oregon. Email me your username, and I'll get you added to this private forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X