Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March/April: Book to be read

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that we'll be reading the book Being There by Isabelle Fox for the months of March and April. We will not have an author chat with her but it should still be a lively discussion. She has given a teleseminar on this subject. Navigate to this page to learn more:
    http://ask.attachmentparenting.org/2...-on-august-24/

I look forward to reading with you.

Warmly,
    Stephanie Petters
    API Reads Author Liaison and API Reads host

Any tips on finding this book? I couldn't find it at Amazon when I was looking.

Comment

Here ya go:
      http://www.amazon.com/Being-There-Be...5725837&sr=1-1

Comment

Thanks looking forward to it

Comment

Hi, new here

I just ordered the March/April book. I am new to API reads. I am actually in the Leader Application process and one of the ways we can fulfill a reading requirement is to join in on an API reads discussion. Sounded fun!

Do we discuss this months book in this sticky or will there be another thread started? What is the normal procedure for this??

Sorry I am a total newbie to the API reads, and not a computer "genius" haha

Thanks
          Jill

Comment

I actually am almost finished reading this book ... anyone up to discuss it?

Comment

Hi Jill,

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. Welcome to the API Reads program, where you make it as fun and educational as it can be for you. We generally read the same book together for a 2-month time period. During this time period, you post thoughts, ask questions, or respond to a thread started related to that book. That is pretty much it. Lately, I've been the one starting discussions but I'd really love it if others could start the discussions as well. I look forward to "reading" with you this month!

Comment

Working...
              X