Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being There: Staying home

One of the big points in the book is how beneficial it is to stay at home with your child(ren). What is your current situation?
    I am a stay-at-home mom and love it
    80.00%
    I am a stay-at-home mom and would really like to work either part-time or full-time outside of the home
    0.00%
    I am a stay-at-home mom and would like it if I could work-at-home
    0.00%
    I work or go to school full-time or part-time and love it
    0.00%
    I work or go to school full-time or part-time and would like it if I could be a stay-at-home parent
    20.00%
    I work or go to school full-time or partime and would like to work at home instead
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JustPeachy; 04-05-2010, 10:34 AM.

I stay at home all week except for sunday afternoon, and monday evening (4 hours) amd those times my husband is with him. I LOVE being home with my son. I know that some days can get tough but 90% of our days at home togeather are heaven. I like being there for him when he cries, when he laughts, when he has a tough time, I like to make his food, and just see what happens in his day.

I am only half way through the book, but cant wait to read more.

Comment

Originally posted by JillCozza View Post
      I stay at home all week except for sunday afternoon, and monday evening (4 hours) amd those times my husband is with him. I LOVE being home with my son. I know that some days can get tough but 90% of our days at home togeather are heaven. I like being there for him when he cries, when he laughts, when he has a tough time, I like to make his food, and just see what happens in his day.

I am only half way through the book, but cant wait to read more.
      I hate when you over hear someones conversation about advice on a gun and they're just pulling it out of their ***** and they use "marker" a lot...

Comment

Working...
      X