Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Roll Call :)

Just noticing there are lots of "views" and not a lot of posts. So I'm curious who is lurking in this forum? I'm pregnant with twins due in August.

I lurk in here. I don't have twins & am not even pregnant, but I think twins are fascinating so I read all the posts, but have nothing to say! Hee! Sorry!

Comment

I live in Australia, I have six month old twins and I check in regularly. I've got a blog at www.badbandicoot.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm new to this AP forum. I have a 3yr old son (gaining on 4!) and 14 month twin boys. I belong to another area specific AP group but no longer live there so this place may be more my style. I just try to survive most days and attempt to be as AP as possible. Sometimes I have to admit the doing things the kinder way is tough with three little boys in the house fighting over toys and biting each other. Ugh, it's an uphill battle ) Yes, they really are wonderful in so many ways. I feel that AP keeps me focused on kindness and calms my mothering.
        Hope to hear more from you all.
        Merijo

Comment

I am new here, so hello to everyone! I have five year old twin boys... Luka and Kendall.. as well as a nine year old Riley (also a boy)... twins are alot of work, but really, the most fun I have ever had has been with these three guys, so how can I complain! LOL

Comment

Welcome Jardin! My boys are 6 weeks old now - it's a fabulous adventure!

Comment

I'm pregnant with twins due in March! Very excited!

Comment

Congratulations!

Don't forget to pick up your copy of Mothering Multiples... and eat lots of protein!!!

My boys are 7 weeks old now. They've been home from the NICU for a month. Time flies!

Comment

Hi all!

I'm the "moderator" of this forum but I don't have twins (although I pretended to have them when I was a little girl) so I haven't posted. I apologize for my lack of involvement.

JellyBean has volunteered to be a senior moderator for the forum though so now you have someone with a bit more experience than myself. Thank you JellyBean!

Comment

Congratulations for both blueberry and jellybean. Awaiting to see their pictures.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I have three-week-old twins. I'm looking for support with Attachment Parenting because all the twin support that I have encountered is very routine-for-survival focussed and I'm not sure that it is working for us. I used AP principles with my older two and want to continue with these babies, but am not sure how that looks in real time!

Comment

Working...
                      X