Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autismfreezone.com

this may be of interest to some

Dear Members:

Thank you for your interest in www.autismfreezone.com. We are so excited that over 500 people have signed up in just one week! The free market will be launched soon so get ready to post items that you are done with to help benefit someone else in the autism community. This site will be limitless and will change lives forever.

You are one of the first 500 to sign-up, so, THANK YOU! We hope you will help us test the website as we approach the countrywide launch. Interested? The first thing we need to launch our site is 1000 members. If everyone that gets this email gets one person to register we will be ready for our test. Doctors, clinicians, organizations and companies can post free stuff in this marketplace too! So, please ask them to sign up as well.

Here are some highlights of our first we ek of "getting the word out".
    The results of the poll were as follows. 52.4% of you voted that paying for interventions is your biggest concern. 25.2% of you said paying for medical treatments was most on your mind. Now we need some specifics. Our new poll takes the two biggest original categories and asks how we can help specifically. Please go back to www.autismfreezone.com and cast your new poll.

The first company that contacted us to give our members a discount is Your Dinner Secret. YIPPEE! They will give our members 5% off frozen and delicious gluten and casein free meals which can be shipped nationwide. Your Dinner Secret has a personal interest in helping our community. They can be found at www.gfmeals.com. Enter AFZ (short for autismfreezone) in the discount code box. We've eaten their food before, and we surely recommend them. The owners are very kind people who make the food lovingly and with the right intention. We have no pe rsonal gain, by the way, if you buy their food.

Please keep spreading the news about www.autismfreezone.com to anyone that might listen. We need more subscribers to make real change. The combination of Jenny McCarthy's upcoming march in Washington DC and the admission from the CDC that mercury causes autism in some cases is getting worldwide attention. The world is listening. We must insist that they help us financially as well.

With gratitude,
    Randy Abrams
    www.autismfreezone.com

What a great idea - I belong to a yahoo group that is a "for sale" type for sensory items. Something like this is definitely needed - things like AAC, PECS, etc are pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by melissa_h View Post
      What a great idea - I belong to a yahoo group that is a "for sale" type for sensory items..
      oh really Melissa?? I never thought to look....
      Do you mind passing that group along?
      I would love to be able to join that swap.

Comment

Here you go - it isn't the most active but some of the stuff people have sold is great and has me contemplating turning a portion of the playroom into a little sensory room. Since Ava has "graduated" from OT (her motor skills are age appropriate and the state doesn't care about sensory evidently) she's having a lot more sensory-related issues and I have got to tweak her sensory diet.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sensoryoverload/

Comment

ahh thank you..not your fault here at all but it kinda gets me when Aspergers is spelled wrong in the community of AS...right on the front page of this group...LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by harmonicker View Post
            ahh thank you..not your fault here at all but it kinda gets me when Aspergers is spelled wrong in the community of AS...right on the front page of this group...LOL...
            LOL I blogged about that exact topic on 4/20 - PMing you the link since you will appreciate it hehe.

Comment

Working...
            X