We hope to document:
- Where and how much do babies sleep?
- Are mothers who breastfeed and co-sleep more or less tired than mothers who donít?
- Are mothers telling their friends, relatives and health care providers where their babies sleep?
- Are there ethnic group differences in where babies sleep?
- What is the role of depression, psychological trauma and difficult birth in mothersí ongoing daytime fatigue?
The link for the survey is:
Kathleen Kendall-Tackett,Ph.D., IBCLC & Thomas Hale, Ph.D., Co-investigators
For more information about our study, contact Kathy Kendall-Tackett, email@example.com