X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing to a close and thanks

Our week of chat for the special topic of Marriage, Partners and Parenting has come to a close. We've had the pleasure and benefit of chatting this week with our warm and thoughtful host Val. Val, you're welcome to share a few words in closing if you wish. We enjoyed your presence, experience and skill last week and hope to stay in touch!

thank you

Dear Readers/ Contributors, Art, Stephanie, Melissa and API team

Thank you again for this opportunity to share my passion for Imago - and hopefully there are some of you who might be seriously thinking about going on a couples workshop.
    My colleagues Patricia and Marcia will be with you later in the year (and I'll pop in to say hi!) Do remember there's plenty more on the Imago website (I just google gettingtheloveyouwant)

My own audio CD resources on Parenting are available on www.pacerparenting.com.

It's been great fun and I hope I'll have the opportunity to be with you again to share about our exciting new Imago Parenting program, launching later this year, which is very complementary to the API principles.

Every best wish

Val

Comment

Working...
    X