Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attaching crib to mattress

I'm thinking about putting my dd crib agains my mattress with one side removed. however i'm worried about the little gap created. Has anyone else attempted this. how did you correct the gap?? I would love to see pictures of others who have attempted this idea if anyone has any!

We just used rolled up towels but I know others who went to a foam shop and had a piece of foam cut to size.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

Comment

We use two pillows folded into the gap, its very firm and creates a small bump too so that he doesnt roll onto our bed, but still not big enough to worry me lying across it to feed him. We have been meaning to get a wedge of foam cut but have never got round to it!

Comment

Also try to tie your crib legs to the bed legs so it cannot roll away or inch out during sleep. To me that would be the most dangerous area. I second the towel idea...soft but not too soft!

Comment

Originally posted by naomifrederickmd View Post
          Also try to tie your crib legs to the bed legs so it cannot roll away or inch out during sleep. To me that would be the most dangerous area.
          I find bungee cords work well for this.

Comment

Working...
          X