Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feed with Love and Respect / Alimentar con Amor y Respeto

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Sub-Forums Topics Posts Last Post
Discusiones básicas sobre amamantar, signos y señales, dar de mamar por un período prolongado, alimentar con biberón, introducción de alimentos sólidos, abandonar progresivamente la lactancia. Enseñar hábitos nutritivos y saludables. (Edades abarcadas nacimiento, primera infancia y más)
3 4
MelissaHudgens
Hey I'm new here
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• I had the same problem with my daughter. It took 6 weeks before she would breastfeed and now that she does she wants to every hour to 2 hours. She also...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PaxMamma
    replied to Breastfeeding issues
    i have found a very good article for you that will help clarify some of the differences between aware parenting and attachment parenting. you will need...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AwakenedMama
    replied to pumps??
    I have lots of experience with pumping. I went back to an 80 hour a week job when DD was 6 weeks old - and exclusively nursed when home, but she got EBM...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gomomgo
    replied to Nursing Manners
    My son has been doing that for a while. I was only able to use a cover with him until he had good control of his arms and could bat it away. When we nurse...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• connerleesmom
    replied to breastfeeding drug
    I take domperidone too. The FDA overreacted in my opinion. There were a few instnces of death, but it was with really high doses that were given intevenously...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• chiromum
    replied to 7 wk old hungry baby and tired mommy
    Hi Erika
    I am new to the 'Mum business' to also with high needs bub, read my post 'new adn confused'!
    Tip:
    I found I could get some...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jrflutist
    replied to extreme picky eater
    He ate fish!!!! I can't believe it - protein!! We're talking about breaded fish sticks which I never would have thought of - but my mom did and he's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AwakenedMama
    replied to What to do??
    I second continuing to nurse as often as your child wants. Nothing is more nutritious than breast milk. Continue to offer healthy foods. Your child will...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for answering Naomi - I did more research from the sites you recommended - I think we might start experimenting now w/ something at night just...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• krasota
    replied to End of Breastfeeding - what next?
    She's really quite young. How often do you offer? At 13mo, I offered all the time and encouraged my son to nurse if he hadn't for a couple hours. He...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

There are no conversations in this channel.
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  • Time
  • Show
  • Sort By
  • Order
Clear All
No topics found.
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
Working...
X