Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite carrier these days?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite carrier these days?

Just wondering what you all are loving lately?

I'm still using mostly wraps. As the weather warms up, I'll probably switch to a mei tai when out and about.

Hi Giselle and all other mamas out there on the API groove!

I only have expirence with the ring slings since my boy is just shy of a month old. He loves them! He gets all primal in there and just crashes into the deepest sleep.

Just bought a beautiful gypsymama wrap,but not sure how to use it yet, need to play around with it.

Blessings,
    Dharmagrlpa

Comment

Mei tai - almost always...

Comment

Originally posted by dharmagrlpa View Post
        He gets all primal in there and just crashes into the deepest sleep.
        What a sweet picture

Just bought a beautiful gypsymama wrap,but not sure how to use it yet, need to play around with it.
        Her wraps are so nice. Here's a couple of sites that I found really helpful when I learned to wrap:
        http://www.kantoliinakanava.fi/kanto...pl?navi_id=422
        http://site.peppermint.com/girasolcarry.htm

Also, and kind of fun, if you go to youtube.com and search for wrapping, you'll find tons of video instructions.

Have fun!

Comment

My LO has been loving the Ergo for the past few months. I can't wait to be able to wear her on my back in the Ergo. She refuses to use the ring sling anymore no matter what position I use.

Comment

hi giselle! and hello to all you other lovely mamas~

i'm a wrapper, myself. i adore my inka storch & girasol earthy rainbow. i didn't use wraps with my older kids so i don't know how i'll fare as the weather gets warmer but if i don't overheat, i plan on using them like always. just yesterday we were at a museum & i carried my 3 yr old on my back more than my 10 month old! (she loves inka. thankfully my almost-5 yr old loves to walk & run. not sure my back to take that for too long.

Comment

I love my Becos.

Comment

It's been awhile since either of my kiddos have been in a carrier but my favorite was definitely the Mei Tai. I loved that thing.

Comment

Hey everyone!! I have been switching it up some these days, spreading the love around! I go between my rs, pouch and mt. I love them all! I guess it depends on what we are doing. I just started hipping my 5mo old around and she loves it!

Comment

currently i'm not inlove with my ergo, but it's the one I use the most. I either have a bad back, or it's just not the thing for me. I have a Maya wrap, and a water-wrap. I am about to buy a cozy?....

Comment

i loved my wrap when ds2 was younger, but then used the ring sling more and more b/c he wanted in and out so much when he started crawling, then walking. he's about to turn 2, but the other day, i got out the ring sling to put him in it b/c i missed wearing him. he screamed bloody murder and ran away! i was soooo sad! i wore my oldest until he was beyond 2, he still asks sometimes and is almost 5! so, so sad....

Comment

MT's here..love them love them love them...make them I love them so much!
                        but DD, 3.5 y/o, does not
                        I carried my DS in a robozo until he was 4....

Comment

I used the Maya for a long time and now I am in love with my Ergo! DS is a big guy (10 months old and 27 lbs) and I feel completely secure with him in it!

Comment

The Moby is still my favorite, but I'll have to see what I think of the custom carrier I'm having made. Hopefully it will be here soon so I can stop dreaming about it!

Comment

Like a PP mentioned; I love my ring sling - for ease of use. Not to mention how light and compact it is... it is a Batik Taylormade. However, I have been using a borrowed MT more often too. I really want to try a pouch though. (And I pull out the Ellaroo wrap for long walks or "events")

Comment

Working...
                              X