X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back carry moby D

I just bought a Moby Wrap D about 3 weeks ago and was not given any directions. I bought the wrap because I cannot do a back carry with my sling and I think my 16 month old would really enjoy it. Can anyone help me find a video that can really simplify it for me? The ones that I found on YouTube are confusing and not helping. Otherwise do you think I should just go buy an ergo. I hear those are nice for backpack carries. Thank you!

from one babywearer to another...

I love my moby wrap, and even their instructions are limited. I don't know if you have checked out
    wearyourbaby.com

http://www.wearyourbaby.com/Default.aspx?tabid=173

but they recently have added a lot of videos on how to wrap up in various ways, front and back. Very helpful!
    Good luck!

Comment

You could try www.thebabywearer.com.

Comment

tummy2tummy.com great video!

Comment

Back carry moby D

the link is for a ergo - which is different as there is extra straps to negotiate on the patapum - there is one on youtube for a patapum though which involves starting off in a front carry and swivelling round to the back which looks easy.

Comment

I have a Moby and IMO it stinks for back carries. In general I didnt like it for a heavier baby, once my son got to be about 10 months it was way too stretchy and would eventually sag and wasnt that comfortable compared to a woven wrap like a Hoppediz, Didymos, Girasol, etc. Those are much better choices IMO for an older baby, I liked the Moby though definately for a newborn and a younger infant! Mei Tais are good too for doing back carries, as are Patapums. THe toddler Patapum goes up to 62lbs, wow!!

Comment

Working...
            X