wearing my toddler (need product help)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wearing my toddler (need product help)

My 13 month old loves to be held and I love holding him but need to get my housework (shopping) done at the same time. He loved the sling but grew out of it quickly. He is now 29lbs. I was wondering if you could suggest a reasonably priced sling/wrap I could use for him. I would prefer one that I could have my hands free.
    Thank you!

Ergo. Backpack position

Comment

I loved my Ergo Baby Carrier for this! Between our two kids we got SO much use out of ours, so the price was well worth it!

Comment

carrier

My favorite is the infantino wrap around. You can wear it backpack and on front facing in or out. It's really supportive(my DD is 15 mo and I never get a backache) and about $35 at Target online

Comment

Ergo for sure I used it from three months old and am still using it at 25 months and she loves it..

Comment

Pack for over 40 pounds?

Loved ergo too, used until DS was 40 pounds (about 22s), the last few months just as a backpack. I haven't carried him for the last few months because he is just too heavy but I think he would love to still be carried. Any suggestions of a front pack that would work for 45+ pound toddlers?

Comment

I really like the Oh Snap by Baby Hawk, it can be used as either a back carrier or a front carrier. I wore my daughter in it until I was in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy when I couldn't comfortable or I felt safely snap it around my growing belly. It is a really nice versatile carrier, and it was so easy to switch from front to back if she decided she wanted to be in a front carry while we were out and about.

Comment

Working...
              X