Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive Discipline / Disciplina Positiva

Collapse
Sub-Forums Topics Posts Last Post
Discusiones en torno a la disciplina acorde a las diferentes etapas de desarrollo, acciones positivas que benefician conductas positivas, investigación sobre disciplina, disciplina a través del juego, el uso de consecuencias naturales, alternativas a los castigos y penitencias (Edades abarcadas nacimiento hasta jueventud)
Topics: 0 Posts: 0
0 0
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• zaly
    started a topic Saying 'Sorry'

Saying 'Sorry'

Hi,

Just posting for views about something that happened which has been on my mind a lot recently. We were at a playgroup with my little...
    See more | Go to post

• LLMom
    replied to book recommendations on Positive Discipline??
    I found "Discipline without Distress" and "Kids are Worth It" to be really great reads when dealing with toddler/preschooler issu...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Anastasia A
    replied to 2yo whining/crying/hitting/yelling
    why would you put her into a time out? she is stressed beyond believe by the arrival of the new baby!

my older son was a nightmare for almost...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Does she tend to be stubborn or is this kind of new behavior for her? Do you think she just needs more mommy time right now for whatever reason? Or maybe...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mommypower
    started a topic Tips for a yes environment

Tips for a yes environment

I'm looking for tips on creating a yes environment with 2 different ages. I have a 1 year old and 3.5 year old, and I'm remembering when my daughter was...
    See more | Go to post

• Elaine
    replied to Alternatives to "No"
    Thanks for those pointers. I am interested in the time-in rather than time-out idea but I don't really know what that means in the context of a 15-month...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied to Effective Pos Discipline
    Hi Patricia, it sounds like you have one independent little girl! And it also sounds like you do have a lot of positive discipline tools already, which...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MeganADifference
    started a topic ADHD and Positive Discipline

ADHD and Positive Discipline

I am starting to realize that my oldest son (5 years old) is showing many of the signs for ADHD, especially the hyperactivity. I am resistant to the...
    See more | Go to post

• PaxMamma
    replied to 2 yr old sayings bad words and calling names
    We asked our Facebook friends their thoughts and here are a few of the comments:

--Mine have repeated things that they have heard elsewhere....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PaxMamma
    replied to HELP!
    AP would not be consistent with the behaviorist approaches of punishments (time-outs) or rewards (verbal praise) in order to produce desirable behavior....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

There are no conversations in this channel.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  • Time
  • Show
  • Sort By
  • Order
Clear All
No topics found.
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
Working...
X