Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive Discipline / Disciplina Positiva

Collapse
Sub-Forums Topics Posts Last Post
Discusiones en torno a la disciplina acorde a las diferentes etapas de desarrollo, acciones positivas que benefician conductas positivas, investigación sobre disciplina, disciplina a través del juego, el uso de consecuencias naturales, alternativas a los castigos y penitencias (Edades abarcadas nacimiento hasta jueventud)
Topics: 0 Posts: 0
0 0
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• RachelZ
    replied to Help!
    Thanks for your response Adrienne and sorry it's taken so long to reply. Yes I totally agree that children need their reactions got to the bottom of as...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied to Finding this hard to implement, re: UP
    When starting down a new path of discipline, things often get worse before they get better...it's like you're in a dance with your child and everyone...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Anna B
    replied to hates getting dressed/diaper
    I Think you handled that day quite well and I like your solutions for diaper changing and clothes wearing. I find that my kids have become wise to certain...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• guidav
    replied to Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child?
    The verses iin pro vervbs that so many peopole love to use to justify there violence against kids is not entended for the new testiment church. WE are...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• LisaL
    started a topic How to Use Family Meetings

How to Use Family Meetings

No matter if yours is a family of two or ten, taking regular opportunities to get together and talk about “business” helps families connect and communicate....
    See more | Go to post

• positive discipline for teens

Does anyone have ideas for teaching a child to self-regulate , self-motivate when he is emotionally immature?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Reggie22
    replied to help with dinnertime meltdown
    Naomi Adorlt book is great! and Unconditional Parenting is excellent...... this sounds very very stressful & I can't imagine, I find it difficult...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• SandyandHaley
    replied to Need help
    No fun! I think I would probably try to have as little reaction as possible. It may be the fact that you get frantic about it that makes it so appealing....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AwakenedMama
    replied to assertiveness and sharing
    My DD can be very emotional, too. I find it most helpful to sit with her through the strong emotions, allow them, offer empathy or sympathy. Then, after...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Remember that a punishment and a reward are each just an external locus of control. In attachment parenting, we aim to teach children internal motivation...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

There are no conversations in this channel.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  • Time
  • Show
  • Sort By
  • Order
Clear All
No topics found.
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
Working...
X