This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeatherM View Post
    Normally I LIKE having a longer cycle but not while TTC!!!
    I feel ya on this one, hon!

Faint lines are the worst....have you tried the Clear Blue Easy pregnancy tests? It says either "Pregnant" or "Not pregnant", so there is no doubt about whether it's a positive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mama*Pisces View Post
      I feel ya on this one, hon!

Faint lines are the worst....have you tried the Clear Blue Easy pregnancy tests? It says either "Pregnant" or "Not pregnant", so there is no doubt about whether it's a positive or not.
      Ya, I guess it would leave no room for guessing that way!! I have seen those, but they are a little too pricey for me! And right now it was probably very early to test, I am not really due for another week but I do have a friend who got an early result positive *very* positive, lol no faint line (!) on a generic Walmart Early Result test on what she believes to be 5 days after conception........so I decided to try and see! I have had good luck with Dollar Tree tests, but there is more waiting involved!!!

Comment

Congrats Jessica!

Heather...hoping this is it for you!

So we started injectibles this month and I had two IUI's on Thur and Fri so I'm back to the TWW. The wait is driving me crazy already and I have a long way to go!

Comment

Jelly Bean, how many cycles of IUI did you do before going to injectibles?
          I had a mid cycle ultrasound today, will have another on Wed. and probably IUI on Friday. This is our second cycle. Today the doctor mentioned injectibles but said he usually tries 3-4 cycles of oral clomid and IUI before going to injectibles.
          Just curious about your experience.
          Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by cmsobleo View Post
            Jelly Bean, how many cycles of IUI did you do before going to injectibles?
            I had a mid cycle ultrasound today, will have another on Wed. and probably IUI on Friday. This is our second cycle. Today the doctor mentioned injectibles but said he usually tries 3-4 cycles of oral clomid and IUI before going to injectibles.
            Just curious about your experience.
            Carrie
            We did 2 cycles on clomid with IUI's before doing this one with injectibles. And actually my RE only wanted to do one..he wanted me to do injectibles last month but I wanted to give the clomid one last shot since the meds are so pricey!!

But the good news is....the injectibles worked!!!!!! I got my BFP yesterday!!!!! We are so insanely thrilled! Now I just have to wait and see how many!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
              Im on the TWW again, keep your fingers crossed. I'd be game for injectibles, but like you said it could break the bank!
              Carrie

Comment

Working...
              X