X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Products....

..you can never be without during pregnancy...

Tummy Honey Cream for your tummy

Comment

Does chocolate milk count? I could never live without it during my pregnancies.

Comment

Originally posted by mama4love View Post
        Does chocolate milk count? I could never live without it during my pregnancies.
        I think it counts because I drank it by the 1/2 gallon while I was pregnant

Comment

A body pillow, it helped me sooo much to have one!

Comment

Originally posted by jcr92901 View Post
            I think it counts because I drank it by the 1/2 gallon while I was pregnant
            Oh good because I drink it the same way! Besides that, I would have to second the body pillow! I've used it so much during this pregnancy.

Comment

my Birkenstock sandals
              and my foam mattress bed

Comment

The Best Products

I didnt get one with my second baby and cant remember with the first. You are fine if you dont get it.Good luck

Comment

mama4love: ME TOO! Chocolate milk every single day!! I craved it! Then DH told me that they've found that chocolate milk is as good as hydrating athletes as things like gatorade - must be good stuff!

Comment

Oh - forgot to mention that I loved my body pillow, my very stretchy pants that looked like "normal" pants but had a great tummy panel, and coco butter for my tummy.

Comment

maternity clothing.. it's very important during pregnancy. bumps belly bond. oh and the foam mattress bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X