X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise.....

I'm pregnant! We were hoping for 2-3 year spacing between our third & forth babies but God had other plans! Just found out Sunday we are expecting our forth blessing. No due date until see midwife. Thought my fertility was not back as had no signs & never had period so can't go by that either. So, that makes DS1 four, DD three, DS2 six months & new baby. I am still nursing DD & DS2 (& DS1 only once in awhile asks). Soooooo not physically ready for this but feel blessed that God has entrusted a new little life, an immortal soul in my womb. Will definately be on her for lots of support in months to come.

Congratulations! Just imagine all the love your little ones will be sharing! How exciting!!

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by bluebonnet View Post
      Just imagine all the love your little ones will be sharing!
      Awww! You made me teary eyed with what you said.

Comment

many congrats on your growing family!!

Comment

Originally posted by runrebeccaray View Post
          many congrats on your growing family!!
          Thank you!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Hey Vanessa
              I already sent congrat syour way but your avatar is so cute here!
              just had to send that to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                Congratulations!
                Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by harmonicker View Post
                  Hey Vanessa
                  I already sent congrat syour way but your avatar is so cute here!
                  just had to send that to you too!
                  Thank you Traci! It is one of my fav pics! It was actually a bit hard to take. Took it myself w/ my camera phone & it has a delay so many takes before everyone was not blurry, lol!
                  Last edited by blessedmama; 09-18-2008, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Had appt. w/ midwife today & heard baby's heart beat for first time! It was a really strong heart beat too! Couldn't find it forever!.......then finally & we were relieved! I am 18 weeks & due April 19 (my birthday actually!) Just wanted to let you all know! Oh & our names are: (for girl) Chiara Francesca & (for boy) Dominico Athanasius

Comment

I am really happy for you being pregnant. I had given birth to a baby past month. I would like to share with you an ebook that I purchased during my pregnancy and that helped me a lot. It is My blooming belly it comes with mp3 files. Fun to read ‘My Bloomin Belly‘ shares real life stories of pregnancy experiences and “the truth about pregnancy” from Moms who have been there. This book lets you in on the deep dark secrets of pregnancy that no-one dares to share and reveals those nasty little things that happen while pregnant so that you can be ready for them.
                      Hope you too will benefit from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X