Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is one thing....

...that you have learned about yourself after becoming a parent?

I can get by on a LOT less sleep than I thought! And I never thought it was possible to love my husband more than I already did, but it is! He's amazing!

Comment

That I have more patience then I ever thought possible and they are the best project I have ever been involved in!

Comment

children change you in EVERY way!

Comment

Love for my baby encompasses everything. Changing diapers, less sleep, loss of independence, none of it is a bad thing because it's for him and he's worth anything.

Comment

Everything is magnified. My love for DH, the relationship I though I would have with my children is SO much more!, my passion for life and living well, my view of the world is so much bigger becuase I see it not for me, but for my kids.

That it all really only comes down to the baby/child. Everything that I thought was important is really only a minor thing compared to the importance of my children.

Comment

That I really didnt have a CLUE beforehand.
              That maternal instinct is primal.
              That motherhood is a journey and that if you surrender to that journey it will enrich your life is innumerable ways exponentially!

Comment

that though you can trust others never ignore yourself. that mama instinct is powerful

Comment

That I can endure a lot of pain I've never known before and still be thankful, happy and satisfied since its the only way that my children can come to this world. That I can give up everything for their sake with no second thoughts...that I can be selfless.

Comment

i've learned to love, really love unconditionally... and i also learned what being loved unconditionally really feels like... this is the most important lesson for me so far...

Comment

Working...
                    X