X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating

We are possibly relocating to Oneonta (95%) Very soon. We have a family bed, myself, husband, 2 1/2 year old and 4 1/2 month old. Daddy will be leaving by the end of the month and coming home weekends, we would follow as soon as he can find a place to rent, while looking for a house. The kids will also be moving away from my parents who we see several times a week. Not to mention all his favorite places, restaurants, museums, family. We have to move but I dread what this will be like. I feel sad, scared, worried, I hate for my son to have to feel like that with out the knowledge to draw from to understand whats happening to his happy world. Does anyone attachment parenting live in Oneonta?

Here's some other people that want to start a group..... Start an API one!

http://attachmentparenting.meetup.co...us/ny/oneonta/

Ease the Transition of Moving to a New Home

YOu should post this in the NY regional section of our forum!

Comment

Thanks for the info! Nice to hear from other like minded people! I get so tired of people telling me that I'm babying my kids too much, my oldest is 2, last time I checked that is a baby! I am definitly going to use alot of those ideas. Anyone have ways to deal with Daddy being gone & home only on weekends? My 2 1/2 year old has the language skills of a fourth grader so we can have pretty in depth conversations, but he is still 2 and this will be so hard for him to deal with and understand.{and for us}

Comment

Working...
      X