X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The warmest place of all

How do you warm up your children on a cold day? My kids like to cuddle up with me on the couch, wrapped up in a big fuzzy blanket.

Recently I interviewed Licia Rando, author of The Warmest Place of All, a children's book that takes the main character Sophie on an evening's journey to find the warmest place of all. No, it's not the cup of hot cocoa or the warm bath or the cuddle with her fluffy dog, but rather in between her parents in their big bed. Read about Licia's quest to bring more parents to Attachment Parenting through her book on The Attached Family online at: http://theattachedfamily.com/membersonly/?p=2359. API members: Use the login provided to you in the Summer 2009 issue of The Attached Family magazine or contact memberships@attachmentparenting.org.

We snuggle on the couch by the wood stove, and of course, in the middle of our big bed under layers of thick covers.

BTW, does API have a list of children's books--I mean picture books depicting attached families?

Comment

Working...
    X