Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: I am a wreck

I get a call from Jackie, my 21 year old in the middle of the night. I didn't hear the phone ring so all I have is a message she was in a fire and second degree burns all over her legs. I have no idea where she is and I just feel sick to my stomach.

oh mamma!! our prayers are w/you! please update us....

Comment

and prayers for you! Please update us when you hear anything.

Comment

hope she is ok

Comment

Oh sweetie you poor thing! At least she called you, so you know at least she got out and is safe. She is probably getting care so maybe that is why you have been unable to get in touch with her. I can't imagine the worry!

Comment

You got it right Naomi, and she is fine. It was a small incident and she has some burns, but I wont know until I see her. She just called me and she had fallen asleep when she got home and had been resting.

What a day... I feel wore out already. Is it naptime for me?

Comment

Thank you ladies too!

Comment

oh, what a relief, her young skin may heal rather quick hopefully!

Comment

Oh wow! Hope it goes okay! I will be thinking of you & your daughter!

Comment

She is doing so much better today. There may be a little scarring but it shouldn't be too bad. I am just so happy she is ok. It could have been so much worse.

Comment

oh, good news! glad to hear!

Comment

sorry so late here but just wanted to send you a hug ...glad your daughter is OK

Comment

Wow momma, I hadn't seen this before. I'm glad that she's doing better - what a scary message to get in the middle of the night.

Comment

Thank you Melissa and ladies. Today the burn tissue is falling off and there is new skin starting to develop. Woohoo! We made it through the first part with no infection so this is really great news!

Comment

Working...
                            X