Benefits include all of those available with our U.S. Individual Membership:
- Membership in a network of like-minded parents striving to parent children in a peaceful, empathic way.
- 4 issues of our quarterly magazine, The Attached Family, with sign-up complimentary edition. Online or postal mail delivery in North America; please include e-mail address for online delivery.
- Membership to the online extension of the quarterly magazine, The Attached Family.
- Delivery of our monthly members-only eZine.
- Delivery of our annual scientific journal to be launched in the Fall of 2009.
- Membership in a local parent support group; if you join through your local API Support Group then $15 is retained for use in your community.
- Membership to our online forums as Forum Supporter Level B for the price of Level A.
- Membership to API Reads premium author forum, which provides you with opportunity to interact online with Attachment Parenting authors.
- Significant discounts on API teleclasses and other member incentive programs available to only paying API members.
- Tax deductible contribution after membership benefits.
We realize that as a professional you will need additional tools to help support you in your endeavors to promote AP in your profession. With this in mind the following benefits are in addition to your U.S. Individual Membership.
- 1 hardback copy of the book of The Successful Child book by Dr. William Sears and Martha Sears, RN (while supplies last).
- 3 copies of our quarterly magazine The Attached Family; 1 copy for personal and 2 copies for outreach purposes.
- 10 complementary copies of the brochures that help inform families about AP and API.
- Complementary listing in our online professional member resource directory that is displayed to all visitors who come to the API website.
- Invitation to join our online API Community of Practice forum of like-minded professionals who are looking for further resource, wanting to network with other professionals, etc.
- Ongoing access to current and freshly developed brochures and materials as they become available to help in your professional endeavors at conferences and various events.
- The opportunity to network with support groups local to you to provide those members access to your service.
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 25 copies of each issue of the quarterly magazine The Attached Family for only $100 a year.
* Note: For premium postage fees to other countries, please email our Member Liaison. If an international order is processed through our online payment processing system without initially contacting API, the shipping rate will be subject to change.