Take a parenting class!
Current and upcoming online classes:
Tina McRorie has online classes starting on Saturday, September 10th at 10am PST
Attached at the Heart Parenting Education Program Online classes cover pregnancy, birth and planning for parenting, attachment, childcare, feeding, sleep, babywearing, discipline, balance, and more.
In an enjoyable online environment, or in-person and online, the classes are designed to:
- Improve pregnancy and birth outcomes
- Improve parenting knowledge about child development
- Increase parent confidence
- Increase positive parenting skills, including positive discipline
- Increase parental resilience
- Increase child resilience
- Increase levels of empathy toward their children
- Ensure healthy secure attachment
- Prevent and mitigate child trauma
Contact the certified teachers below to find out when they're teaching Attached at the Heart Online parenting classes.
Are you interested in becoming a certified Attached at the Heart Parenting class teacher? Click here.
Have other questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.