Ready to take parenting classes?
Attached at the Heart Parenting Program classes cover pregnancy, birth and planning for parenting, attachment, childcare, feeding, sleep, babywearing, discipline, balance, and more.
In an enjoyable online environment, or in-person, the classes are designed to:
- Improve pregnancy and birth outcomes
- Improve parenting knowledge about child development
- Increase parent confidence
- Increase positive parenting skills, including positive discipline
- Increase parental resilience
- Increase child resilience
- Increase levels of empathy toward their children
- Ensure healthy secure attachment
- Prevent and mitigate child trauma
Online classes starting in January: McRorieParenting.com
Contact the certified teachers below to find out when they're teaching Attached at the Heart Online parenting classes.
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Attached at the Heart Parenting Educator? Click here.
Have other questions? Contact email@example.com.