API Membership Benefits (Professional? Become an API Professional Associate):
- The Attached Family magazine electronic subscription, including an immediate issue of the latest The Attached Family magazine.
- TheAttachedFamily.com access, companion to the magazine, updated weekly with new articles on the API Principles and children of all ages. You don't have to remember to visit the site as you'll automatically receive Parenting This Week.
- Parenting This Week e-newsletter, published periodically, brings you the latest TheAttachedFamily.com articles and API Speaks blog posts, as well as current Forum discussions.
- API Links e-newsletter, published monthly, provides an overview of recent and timely news related to AP. This is your source for what is going on. API Links will also bring periodic special announcements of conferences, greetings, polls, and other events.
- Membership in your local API Support Group
- Parent Compass e-newsletter, published up to six times a year, gives a personal message from the API Co-founders.
- AP Month celebration events and AP Month annual auction information each October.
- Journal of Attachment Parenting scientific review, reviews the year’s AP-related research. It is geared toward the research community, academic institutions, and professionals.
- API Neighborhood, where you can meet like-minded parents online, to find support for yourself and your family. Visit http://www.attachmentparenting.org/forums/ to register, or just browse topics.
- Cost? None. API Membership is free of charge. Just sign up for all the great benefits and help spread the word. And if you desire to contribute toward the cost of membership, you can name your own price by making a donation or becoming an AP Advocate.
A summary of these benefits with direct links will be sent with your membership confirmation.
Welcome to API!