Attached at the Heart Training Events
> If you're a parent or caregiver looking for parenting classes, click here. <
If you're a professional who works with parents and you're interested in attending an online training sign in HERE for news and updates on upcoming dates.
Join a growing network of global parenting professionals who are trained in and using Attached at the Heart Parenting Program in their practice.
Expand your knowledge of child and parent development and best practices and get a stronger grasp of effective, science-based parenting and meaningful ways to share it with parents in your practice
You'll enjoy these unique Attached at the Heart training benefits
- Live, online setting
- A small group group experience that facilitates an immersive and participatory workshop-style training
- Meanigful, personal engagement that deepens your learning and makes the material immediately useful
- 20 core workshop training hours deliverd on a schedule designed for real life and best learning practices. You'll have time to breathe and ample time to absorb, integrate, consolidate, reflect and use what you learn
- Our extended Mentorship Programming option accelerates your practice and includes an additional training day, six schedule-spaced coaching sessions and teaching practice. Completing the Mentorship Program also qualifies you to teach parenting classes using the Attached at the Heart Parenting curriculum.
- Ongoing program support
- Join and enjoy access to a rapidly growing network of professionals around the world trained in Attached at the Heart Parenting Program
- Affordability - all of this for $600
- Attached at the Heart Parenting Education AHPP Online Features
- Application Process
- What Participants Have Said
Completing the Mentorship Program allows you to teach each module in the AHPP Online program based on the API book by the same name and/or integrate the knowledge and experience into your ongoing counseling or workshops. Training completion does not warrant API accreditation, nor does it serve as a license to practice mental health therapy or psychological and medical counseling.