Please notify us of your interest and location and we'll place you on our mailing list for updates to this program.
In the meantime, we invite you to take advantage of our many available resources if you haven't already. If you're seeking classes, there are a variety of API offerings that might help provide support until the classes are available. If you wish to offer API Parenting classes in your community, becoming personally acquainted with API in advance of formal training gives you the advantage of gaining firsthand experience and comfort with the support that API offers your students post-class.
- Subscribe to API Links, our free, monthly e-newsletter to stay up to date with AP and API news and information.
- Join us to receive access to our member e-zine and website, The Attached Family.
- Visit our free forums for 24/7 support and (when you join us as a member) access our members-only forums.
- Participate in API Reads, our book discussion club
- Download one or all of our teleclasses
- If you're interested in becoming an instructor and there isn't an API Support Group near you, start and lead an API Support Group. By becoming an API Leader, you'll gain the benefit of deeper knowledge, you'll be accredited to offer support to parents in your community who cannot afford classes, you'll be able to offer ongoing support as a valuable benefit to those who have taken your class and you'll be a community resource and spokesperson for API.