Parenting challenges? We can help.
As always, call 911 for any life-threatening or medical emergencies and 988 for hotline support.
Parent group leaders are the first and best line of connection to share guidance and a listening ear for parenting challenges and stresses. Call on any leader. If there's one near you, they're likely to know about helpful local resources.
Call our warmline: 1-615-398-2740 or use the form below and an experienced leader will be in touch with you.
When you contact the Warmline, you can expect:
1. One-on-one confidential connection with a volunteer whose experience is a match for your situation.
2. We take time to fit your needs with a volunteer so a response may take a day or two.
3. A follow-up email about your experience in order to help us improve the Warmline.
The API Nurturings Warmline is supported by a select group of dedicated volunteer parents who are also parent group leaders and have helped callers with a wide range of parenting topics and children of all ages.
Each of our Warmline volunteers has multiple years of parenting experience and multiple years of experience leading parenting groups. Many of our Warmline volunteers are also professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of families, parents and children.
External Postpartum Support Resources
- Postpartum Support International
- Cherished Mom
- American Psychological Association
- Postpartum Depression and Breastfeeding Podcast with Kathy Kendall-Tacket, PhD
- Relationship between Breastfeeding and Maternal Mental Health video (2 min) with Kathy Kendall Tacket, PhD
Make a donation to provide warmline services.