Communicating Love to Children of All Ages is Important
API's Eight Principles of Parenting are recommended companion readings as the foundation and context for all of our research-based resources.
Free Resources from API's Library and Publications
- Provide Consistent and Loving Care - one of API's Eight Principles of Parenting
- My husband is going on a business trip soon, and he wants me to join him to attend some workshops where children aren't allowed. It will require that I leave my three-year-old daughter, who I'm not sure is ready for that type of separation. Thoughts?
- The Vital Importance of the Grandparent-Grandchild Bond
- The Secret Power of Ignorance
- AP Teaches Assertiveness
- When ‘D’ Meets ‘S’: The Role of Personality in Parenting
- Helping Children Resolve Emotional Hurts